Strawberry Eggnog Baked French Toast - French toast is so much better when drenched in eggnog for an effortless make-ahead breakfast!
Labels: Cute and gentle Kitty
- 1 cup butter (2 sticks) room temperature
- 2/3 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy – I like crunchy)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 2/3 cup flour
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- heaping 1/3 cup Nutella
Cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla together until smooth. Combine flour, baking soda and salt and add to butter mixture.
Add Nutella in dollops over the top of the dough. Use a butter knife to swirl the Nutella through the dough.
Do not over mix. Chill the dough in fridge for 15 minutes before spooning onto cookie sheet to firm the nutella.
Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Bake until slightly brown at edges.
Recipe from sweettreateats.com
Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.
Labels: Heart Christmas Tree
Labels: Cool tree idea do it yourself.
Minion cake. Looks cute and decilious. I would like too much to even eat it, but it does look delicious though
Labels: despicable me cake
Labels: jennifer lawrence foto
Labels: chocolate hazelnut biscotti
Labels: Plastic Spoon Christmas Tree
Labels: taco bacon bowl
- 1 cup (280g) Nutella
- 2 eggs
- 10 tbsp (62g) flour
- Put it in a bowl. Mash it up. Pour into a pan or muffin tin. Top with hazelnuts if you're feeling extra fancy. Bake at 350F (180C) for around 30 minutes (less time for cupcake form, more time if the centers aren't baked through).
Impress your family and your friends with this great, easy to make Nutella Brownies. It's so delicious.
Labels: Nutella Brownies Recipe
- 1 Can Store-bought Buttermilk Biscuit Dough
- 1 package pepperoni
- 3-4 cups Mozzarella cheese
- Basil, Oregano, Garlic Salt, Grated Parmesan
Open your can of buttermilk biscuits and roll out each biscuit circle flat. Then put in a few pepperonis and handful of mozzarella cheese. (Or if you have a block of cheese you can just cut it into cubes and put a cube of cheese in.) Then fold the sides up around the middle into a ball. Place them in a pyrex dish nice and snug.
Brush the tops with olive oil. Top with oregano, basil, garlic salt, and grated Parmesan. Cover the top with tin foil. Bake in a 425 degree oven for 18-22 minutes. Take the tin foil off about halfway through so they can brown
Serve with your favorite marinara sauce. Here’s a really easy way to make some: Open a can of tomato sauce, pour into a microwave-safe container. Add a generous amount of basil, oregano, and garlic salt. Put the lid on loosely and microwave for 5 minutes. Let it sit for about 15 minutes and you’ll have your marinara!
Read more at http://www.honeybearlane.com/2012/10/easy-and-fast-pizza-rolls.html#mybDmJmBI7O4OzoA.99
Labels: easy pizza rolls recipe
Labels: romantic keychain
Labels: key seatbelt buckles
Banana Split Bites, Looks so good. I would eat one right now. It may be a bit sweet but it has fruits in it, must be healthy also.
Labels: Banana Split Bites
This is an easy recipe you can make at home, perfect for the holidays and really easy to prepare and serve. Have fun and enjoy this wonderfull recipe
- 2 (2 to 2 1/2 pound) center-cut pieces beef tenderloin – ask the butcher to give you 2 pieces for use in a Chateaubriand recipe
- Extra virgin olive oil, for coating roasts, plus 3 tablespoons for sauce
- Grill seasoning (recommended: Montreal Steak Seasoning for Steak by McCormick)
- 5 whole roasted red peppers, coarsely chopped, well drained and pat dry
- 2 cloves garlic, popped from skin
- Handful flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup good quality pitted black olives, from bulk bins, such as kalamata, drained well
- Salt and pepper
- Crusty bread, sliced
- Preheat oven as high as it goes, 500 degrees F.
- Liberally coat the meat with extra-virgin olive oil and grill seasoning. Place the meat on a roasting rack or in a roasting pan and place in oven. If you are cooking in a pan with no rack, add a splash of water to the pan. Roast the meat 10 minutes on high then reduce heat to 350 degrees F and cook 30 minutes more. Do not open oven during those first 10 minutes. Remove meat from oven and let rest 10 minutes before serving.
- Place roasted peppers in food processor and add garlic, parsley, olives, salt and pepper. Turn the processor on and stream in extra-virgin olive oil, about 3 tablespoons.
- Thinly slice meat against grain and serve with crusty bread and sauce.